Git is a free and open source distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
We've gathered some resources to help you to get the best from Git with GitLab.
- Git concepts
- How to install Git
- Start using Git on the command line
- Command Line basic commands
- GitLab Git Cheat Sheet (download)
- Getting Started - Git website
- Getting Started - Version control
- Getting Started - Git Basics
- Getting Started - Installing Git
- Git on the Server - GitLab
- Article (2017-05-17): Why Git is Worth the Learning Curve
- Article (2016-05-11): The future of SaaS hosted Git repository pricing
- GLU Course (Presentation): About Version Control